Advanced Writing and Editing Bootcamp 2017 (Hong Kong)
In an age where consumers are easily overwhelmed by content shock, solid content helps you rise above the noise.
This one-day extensive workshop will be a good refresher on the fundamentals of good storytelling and how to effectively engage your audience in a world full of distractions.
- Make your stories stand out with captivating headlines and strong teasers
- Build an editorial process that is aligned with your business goals
- How to make content stick in the mind of readers
- Getting into the “less is more” mindset
- Find out what so many communicators miss about punctuation
- Making the transition from order-taker to main storyteller
- Humans – the core of good writing
- Choosing the right format for your story; what about infographics?
- Re-purposing your story for maximum effectiveness
Who should attend?
- PR and internal communication professionals who want to refine their craft
- Marketing executives keen to create copy that engages and converts
For more information, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.