Cards & Payment Executive Bootcamp – Strategy, Structure and Leadership in the Consumer Payments Business
Cards and payments can be one of the most dynamic and beneficial segments of the entire financial services industry. There are opportunities for a multitude of players from retailers and suppliers to private equity and even regulators.
Date: 2-3 July 2014
Take a deep dive into the payments industry
In this Cards & Payments Executive Bootcamp, our expert leader will take you through the complexities of the industry by exploring critical issues, challenges and opportunities. Starting with a big-picture framework of the industry, you will look at the payments value chain in Asia and how new technologies affect it, new payment and acquiring methods, key drivers and how to use them better to gain competitive advantage.
At the end of the two days, you will able to better position your organisation to compete more effectively in the payments space, take advantage of the rapid innovation in the industry and discover how to prepare for what’s coming next.
Topics discussed include:
- Leading processes, practices and technologies in cards and payments
- Revenue drivers, expense management and key opportunities to improve profitability
- How product development, pricing and innovation can build a better payments business
- Opportunities to use the back office for strategic advantage
Who should attend?
This course benefits payments industry participants from a wide range of backgrounds including:
- Cards and payments business leaders looking for a more strategic approach
- New managers in the cards and payments space
- Business planning and marketing
- Technology and operations or solution providers
- Merchant acquiring business heads looking for a new and holistic approach to drive profitability
- Emerging payments managers in ecommerce, mobile and payment gateways
Richard Hartung has over 20 years of experience in the payments and consumer financial services industry, primarily in the Asia Pacific region. He is an acknowledged leader in the development of innovative and strategic payments programs for some of the world’s largest and most prestigious financial institutions.
Richard set up Transcarta in May 2002 and focuses on assisting cards and payment companies with strategy, operations, process enhancements, merchant acquiring, risk management, market entry research and other cards business practices.
Be inspired. Just one or two nuggets or insights can pay for the course many times over.
Contact us to book your place and/or for further details.