Content Strategy for B2B Marketers (Manila)
Marketing to businesses comes with its own set of challenges and opportunities. B2B decision-makers are increasingly reliant on online research; lengthy fact sheets and shiny brochures won’t cut it anymore.
Throw out the standard press release, boring intranet copy and slick corporate brochures. Find out what your audience is really looking for from your brand through a rock-solid content strategy.
This bootcamp will provide you with the tools to level up your content strategy:
- If you’re new, this workshop will boost your skills;
- If you’ve already embarked on some content marketing, this workshop will help you fine-tune your content strategy and give you fresh ideas on strategy execution.
- Understand how your target markets are consuming content
- Manage owned vs. earned media
- Choose the right content distribution strategies
- Create content-rich stories for your business
- Tear down communication siloes and unearth stories in your company
- How to fit in-person events into your content strategy
- What’s your story? Creating an in-house newsdesk where stories will thrive
- Content marketing success metrics
- Be an industry expert instead of endlessly pitching stories to the media
Who should attend?
- B2B marketers and communicators who want to increase engagement with their target audience
- Marketers in complex and highly-regulated industries who want to enhance stakeholder relations
For more information, drop us an email at email@example.com.