#ContentLab & Lunch: B2B Influencer Marketing (Singapore)
B2B buyers tend to look for peer recommendations and industry validation as part of the information research process. Marketers engaging with relevant industry influencers can amplify their social reach with minimal costs.
How can B2B marketers utilise influencer marketing effectively? Who are the typical influencers and does it need to be a paid engagement all the time? How do you measure the results from your influencer marketing outreach?
These questions and more will be addressed in a panel discussion on B2B Influencer Marketing on 4 May in Singapore. Do join us for good food and great conversation.
- Parvez Ahmad, Director Marketing, Asia Pacific and Japan, Financial Services Global Business Unit, Oracle
- Michael Araneta, Research Director, IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
- Kevin Lim, Senior Editor, Business News
- Titien Ahmad, Managing Director, 3Degrees Asia (moderator)
Discussion points will include:
- How effective is influencer marketing in B2B?
- How do you convert customers to be influencers?
- How do you establish an authentic relationship with industry influencers?
- How do you measure the results of an influencer marketing programme?
For more details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.