Corporate Storytelling (Singapore)
Engaging content helps you rise above the noise when your audience is bombarded with information every day.
This one-day extensive bootcamp is a good refresher on the fundamentals of good storytelling and how to effectively engage your audience in a world full of distractions.
We will examine the types of stories used by corporates and how to incorporate storytelling in your daily work to make your message shine. You will be able to use these skills in front of any audience—whether in a boardroom, or a hall full of prospects.
You will learn specific ways to conceptualise, build and craft your corporate narrative in a thought- provoking and creative environment.
- How to connect, engage and persuade your target audience with great stories
- How to use stories to bring dry content to life and lessen resistance to your message
- Strip your story to its core and design a message that your audience wants to hear
- Grab attention and be understood with five universal storytelling structures
- The changing storytelling format in today’s media landscape
Who should attend?
- PR and communication professionals who want to refine their craft
- Marketers, copywriters and other brand ambassadors who want to engage better with theirtarget audience
- Business leaders who want to communicate their vision and strategy more effectively
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.