Design for Marketers (Singapore)
Good design reduces the mental effort required to process any piece of information and makes it easier for your target market to take the actions you want.
However, most marketers tend to be trained more in strategy and tactical methods than in good design.
This bootcamp will help crack the design code and introduce basic design principles that can be applied in any marketing or communications campaign.
- Neuroscience in design and marketing/communications
- How your design language can shift effectively from the offline to the online world
- Important design principles in any marketing activity
- Getting into the “less is more” mindset
- Design to connect at an emotional level
- Motivate your audience to take action and converting them to buyers with good design
- Stay relevant to your community with visual cues
Who should attend?
- Marketers who want to create more impactful collaterals
- Business representatives who want to communicate a stronger visual presence with their brand
- Media and communications executives who want to create more effective campaigns
For more information, drop us an email at email@example.com.