Embracing Digital Transformation – How to Engage the Customers across Multiple Channels
This exclusive roundtable luncheon, hosted by HCL and IBM, will facilitate the exchange of innovative ideas and information among a group of 15 CIOs and Divisional Heads of Digital, Technology and Channels from Thailand’s leading banks and insurance companies.
Michael Araneta, Country Head, IDC Thailand, will deliver a keynote on how the digital revolution is changing the game for financial services.
Further points to be discussed include:
- What is the next frontier for digital transformation within financial services industry?
- Keeping up with the increasing pace of change – innovating both front-end channels and back-end infrastructure
- The importance of being agile to survive and thrive in an era of tech threats
- Which disruptive technologies will reshape the industry in the next 12-24 months and how can you extract maximum advantage?
- What are the new rules of engagement in the evolving customer-centric era?
For further details and to save your seat at this roundtable, please contact Razi Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.