Infographics 101 (Singapore)
In a world of easy distractions, adding visuals to text helps us remember better.
Research shows that you can only recall 10% of any given information after 3 days. With a visual, your recall rates improve dramatically to 65% of said information.
Enter infographics, a powerful and increasingly popular tool that uses eye-catching visuals to help people make better sense of data.
This one-day bootcamp will help you understand the basics of data visualisation and the role it can play in your marketing and communications efforts.
Designed to be highly interactive, there will be individual and team exercises to help you take the first step in conceiving and designing attractive and accurate infographics.
- How to think about abstract concepts and data visually
- Best practice and examples of what makes successful infographics and data visualisation
- The infographic process from concept to execution
- Choosing the right graphics to convey your message
- Brainstorming static data visualization
Who should attend?
Marketers, communicators, content producers and consultants looking to communicate data more effectively.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.