Infographics 201 (Singapore)
With 9 out of 10 human communication happening non-verbally and 70% of human sensory receptors located in the eye, visual content generates 65% more engagement on social media compared to verbal (text-only) content. Hence, infographics are a must-have tool in every modern marketer’s arsenal.
This two-day training (26-27 August) will immerse marketers and communication professionals with in-depth, practical lessons in optimal visual communications to engage prospects through informative visual-telling. It also focuses on infographics deconstruction and the art of motion graphics creation for data storytelling.
- Understanding information hierarchy and data visualisation best practices
- How to conceptualise and produce a complete infographic
- Working with complex datasets
- Outlining and planning for static and interactive infographics
- Creating a prototype infographic from raw data to concept to design
Who should attend?
- Marketers who want to create more compelling, engaging infographics
- Content and communications professionals who want to think visually
- Creative directors who want to bring data conceptualisation to life
- Past Infographics 101 bootcamp participants who are looking to dive deeper into the subject
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.