Omnichannel Roundtable Kuala Lumpur
Digital is only becoming more complex with every new device, app and underlying technology that gains momentum. As user expectations increase, there is a growing need to ensure high-performing and secure user experiences to any device, anywhere.
This Omnichannel Roundtable, hosted by Akamai Technologies and VADS Berhad (a subsidiary of Telekom Malaysia), will host senior executives for a frank exchange of ideas on multi-channel banking in an intimate setting. Hear case studies of how banks are improving and securing the customer experience in digital channels.
Some of the issues discussed at the roundtable include:
- How do banks manage the channel needs across SME, corporate and retail?
- Is “mobile first” the way forward in channel and customer engagement strategy?
- What are strategies to deal with cloud security issues in a multi-channel world?
- How do you monetise your digital channels?
- What are the trends driving or preventing the adoption of online and mobile banking?
When: 21 April 2015
Where: Grand Hyatt, Kuala Lumpur
To register or find out more, please contact us.