PR Hacks for Marketers (Kuala Lumpur)
This one-day bootcamp will introduce you to Public Relations (PR) techniques that can help your organisation engage different stakeholders through various communication channels.
This will involve dealing with members of the press as well as directly engaging potential customers and other stakeholders via various channels.
You will gain an understanding of the following:
- Developing a PR plan consistent with the company’s communication objectives
- Managing the media and public opinion in times of crisis
- How to draft an effective press release
- Insights on the traditional and social media landscape in Southeast Asia
- Various tools to engage media and track customer sentiments
Who should attend?
- Marketers who want to learn the art of good PR management
- Small businesses who wish to gain expertise in managing their own PR
- Communications professionals and business leaders who want to level up their PR game
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.