Retail Banking Executive Bootcamp – Managing Credit Risk for Competitive Advantage
Every bank is concerned about credit risk and the balance between risk capital and profitability. Find out how to quantify these issues without having a PhD in Statistics in this 2-day Retail Banking Executive Bootcamp with our global expert on credit risk and credit scoring.
Date: 21-22 April 2014
Topics that will be covered include:
- What credit risk and other forms of corporate risk are
- Why scoring is the best approach for measuring and controlling credit risk
- Key areas of credit risk management – what happens when borrowers fail to keep their side of the bargain
- Credit underwriting and the close relationship between marketing to the right customers and evaluating applications
- Governance and controlling credit risks
Contact us to book your place and/or further details. Seats are limited so register today.