Social Media Content (Hong Kong)
Social media’s importance in marketing cannot be overstated – 90% of today’s young adults use it, and will continue to do so well into their 40s and beyond. Companies worldwide plan to increase their social media marketing budgets from 10% today to 25% within the next 5 years.
However, only 15% of marketers are confident that their social media content has given measurable ROI, which leads to difficulties for marketing teams in convincing senior management that social media content is worth investing in.
To tackle the ever-changing field of social media strategy, we will share our experience with social media across various industries in Asia.
This full-day workshop will help marketers, social media executives and communication professionals delve into the why and the how of producing quality, attention-grabbing social media content.
- How to engage your online community with great content
- Using social media to expand your audience and even break news
- Case studies on effective content in social media
- Monitoring, research and engagement tools to track your content success
- Social media engagement strategies and how to use content to support it
- Tips for social media advertising
- How to make content curation work for you
- Managing a social media crisis
- Developing a social media communication plan
Who should attend?
Marketers, social media managers, copywriters and brand ambassadors who want to make their social media presence more effective and engaging.
For more information, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.