Video Marketing Made Easy (Kuala Lumpur)
We’ve all heard about the power of video in marketing – videos generate 1200% more shares, 80% more conversions, and drive a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines to a website.
But how can marketers use video without breaking the bank?
Enter the smartphone – a powerful tool in your marketing and communications strategy. With mobile replacing TV as the first screen for video in South East Asia, shooting your videos on smartphone helps you save costs as well as utilize a popular medium to engage your audience.
Join BBC lead video journalist and producer Paul Bradshaw as he shares his wealth of experience on creating compelling video narratives to reach modern audiences.
You’ll also get to flex your video-making muscles with a variety of interactive exercises.
- Understand why people watch videos, and the types of videos that address each of these different needs
- How to ‘think video’: the power of composition, lighting and well-framed shots
- Utilising smartphone apps that will save you money in expensive equipment
- Producing videos on a budget: how to produce high-quality videos with limited resources
- Social media optimisation for video content
- Finding inspiration for your video content
- Interactive vlog exercises
Who should attend?
- Marketers who want to create more meaningful, memorable content
- Small businesses who wish to increase brand presence and awareness without going over their marketing budget
- Communications professionals who want a more engaging medium to bring ideas to life
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This bootcamp will also be run at Singapore on 18 July.