Wealth Management Bootcamp: Building a Successful Mass Affluent Banking Business
When building a mass affluent banking business, it is important to first address all areas that represent a challenge.Then, the identification of your target market, knowing your competition and your position within the market, and defining your Unique Value Proposition (UVL) is of utmost importance.
This executive bootcamp will provide a step-by-step guide as to how these steps can be taken in order to build a successful business with the affluent segment. The training will be competency based, in that the material presented will be demonstrated and put into practice, with the help of group coaching, case studies and group work.
Date: 13-14 November 2014
Contents of the bootcamp include:
- Current challenges in setting up your mass affluent banking business
- How will you define your affluent segment?
- The new sales paradigm in serving affluent clients
- Building valuable relationships with not just prospects and clients
- How will your team sell without ‘selling’?
- How will you create a value to the segment and not make an offering on price?
Who should attend?
This Executive Bootcamp is for wealth managers at the leadership and decision-making position within their institution such as:
- Heads of Private Banking / Wealth Management
- Heads of Boutique Investment Advisory Firms
- Heads of Independent Financial Planning Firms
- Heads of Trust / Investment Management / Fund Management
- Heads of Sales / Business Development / Distribution
- Heads of Innovation / Strategy