Wealth Management Briefing Bangkok
Based on our research on the Thai wealth management market:
- Thailand’s rich hold up to 75% of their money onshore
- There is currently little difference in serving HNW and mass affluent market except extent of luxury service
- The main driver for entering wealth management is customer retention not profit
- Banks tend to invest on staffing and client privileges, less on technology and processes
- Priority of investment is on on client reporting and RM productivity, less on back- or middle-office processes
Join us at the complimentary, invite-only Wealth Management Briefing – hosted by Polaris FT (Thailand) – on Serving the Mass Affluent Market Profitably. At the briefing, we will share original research and insights on the Thai onshore wealth management market and how it compares to the other growing markets in the region and the world.
When: Wednesday, 28 May 2014, 1000h – 1230h (lunch incl.)
Where: St Regis Bangkok, 159 Rajadamri Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
The briefing will also highlight how you can increase retention and increase bottom-line earnings while providing a rich, personalised service to your affluent Thai clients.
For an invite and more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org