Wealth Management Executive Bootcamp – Building a mass affluent wealth management proposition
The fast growing mass affluent market in Asia means profitable times ahead for wealth managers that are able to win a share of this business.
The burgeoning onshore wealth management industry in Asia has its own unique set of challenges but it is becoming increasingly attractive for local banks looking to increase the wallet share of retail/corporate/investment banking clients.
Build a robust strategy for your wealth management business
Find out how to develop a compelling value proposition that appeals to the rising mass affluent looking to bank onshore in this Wealth Management Executive Bootcamp
Date: 2-3 June 2014
Topics discussed include:
- How wealth management and private banking are key business opportunities for wealth managers in Asia
- How HNW client attitudes, awareness and demands have changed in the post-GFC world
- Prospecting, profiling, segmentation and referrals
- Building effective sales and support teams and offering a wider range of investment solutions
- Understanding the various distribution channels in wealth management/private banking and the role of intermediaries
- Innovative marketing techniques to win new business and defend an existing client base
Who should attend?
This Executive Bootcamp is for wealth managers at the leadership and decision-making position within their institution such as:
- C-level executives
- Heads of Private Banking / Wealth Management
- Heads of Boutique Investment Advisory Firms
- Heads of Independent Financial Planning Firms
- Heads of Trust / Investment Management / Fund Management
- Heads of Retail Banking
- Heads of Technology / Operations
- Heads of Business Development
- Heads of Innovation / Strategy
Ebru Kapusiz is the managing director of Anka Consulting Pte Ltd in Singapore. She has more than 15 years of global financial industry experience in asset management, fixed income securities trading and private banking with top-notch financial institutions such as Credit Suisse and UBS.
Having built formidable portfolios from scratch during her private banking years, Ebru has ample experience in building high net worth client rapport and sustaining long-term business with them. The combination of strong theory-based knowledge, coaching credentials and recent experience in the field means that Ebru delivers current, relevant and practical content.