Wealth Management Executive Bootcamp – Building and enhancing HNW client relationships
Find out how to develop a trusted relationship with your clients and re-discover the art of the conversation with a 360° approach to developing your emotional intelligence in this Wealth Management Executive Bootcamp.
Date: 17-18 March 2014
Re-ignite your passion for wealth management
Wealth management is a very enjoyable yet tough area. Do you sometimes feel ‘stuck’ or ‘paralysed’ as to your next step in building a strong business relationship with your high net worth client?
This bootcamp will cover all areas of networking, prospecting and building a profitable and long-term relationship with HNW individuals.
The bootcamp leader will employ coaching techniques, role-plays, visual material and group activities to create immediate action plans that you can employ once you leave the bootcamp.
The Wealth Management Executive Bootcamp will cover:
- 8 important areas in client relationship building
- Shifting modes from ‘selling’ to ‘building and business’ and ‘building a partnership’
- Profiling HNW individuals
- How to prospect and network with the HNWs
- How to form a partnership with the client by listening, questioning and strategising
- How to conduct an effective meeting with the client
- Handling rejections and objections
Ebru Kapusiz is the managing director of Anka Consulting Pte Ltd in Singapore. She has more than 15 years of global financial industry experience in asset management, fixed income securities trading and private banking with top-notch financial institutions such as Credit Suisse and UBS.
Having built formidable portfolios from scratch during her private banking years, Ebru has ample experience in building high net worth client rapport and sustaining long-term business with them. The combination of strong theory-based knowledge, coaching credentials and recent experience in the field means that Ebru delivers current, relevant and practical content.
Who should attend?
- Private bankers
- Wealth managers
- RM team leaders
- Independent financial advisers
- Boutique wealth managers
- Family office representatives
- Investment advisers of wealth individuals
To keep the interaction levels high, limited places are available for each session. Contact us to book your place and/or for further details.