Wealth Outlook Briefing (Jakarta)
Hosted by TEMENOS, this briefing will host CxOs, HODs, LOBs, heads of wealth distribution, retail, operations, strategy and technology for an update on the latest issues affecting wealth management in Indonesia:
- Will Indonesia’s economic outlook continue to be resilient in the face of global uncertainties?
- How will Brexit impact the wealthy in Indonesia?
- How will the tax amnesty affect the wealth management industry materially?
- Future-proofing your wealth management business
- Evolving wealth management business models to survive today’s turbulence
- How do successful private bankers network and prospect with the high net worth?
This briefing will feature the following speakers:
- Song Seng Wun, Director/ Economist, CIMB Private Banking Singapore
- Liew Nam Soon, ASEAN Managing Partner, Ernest & Young
- Martin Frick, Asia Pacific Regional Director, Temenos
- Ebru Kapusiz Savci, Managing Director of Anka Consulting Pte. Ltd
For more information on this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.