6 reasons why infographics can boost your marketing
Infographics use attention-grabbing visuals to help us recall and process information better.
- Infographics are eye-catching. Their strong visual appeal helps you stand out among the overwhelming amount of information out there.
- Your brain processes an image in 13 milliseconds – 60,000 times faster than processing text. Plus, 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
- Infographics are self-explanatory. The data is already broken down visually and can capture attention right away.
- Visuals outperform videos, links or text on social media. On Facebook, visuals get 2x more likes and engagement.
- Repurposing your content in different formats is more cost-effective than creating fresh content every time and appeals to a diverse audience.
- Infographics position your brand as the expert. The research and data required to create an infographic showcases your knowledge in this field.
However, infographics must be effective to work well. It is important to understand the thought process behind crafting an infographic that engages your audience.
We run Infographics bootcamps designed for marketers annually. Visit Events to find out about the next bootcamp, or ask us about it at email@example.com.
- 229 Views
- 194 Views
- 235 Views
- 257 Views
- 90 Views