We’re currently looking for a writer who is able to commit to a short-term project from September 2016 to February 2017 on a part-time basis.
During this project, they will help to create compelling and fun content for a social media campaign. This work will be used in print, online and multimedia environments.
- Have a strong grammar foundation – if you know the difference between a hyphen, dash, n-dash and m-dash, you have a headstart
- Produce clean copy which needs minimal editing
- It would be helpful if the candidate has experience in social media marketing and multimedia design
Your working life with us:
- You will be based in our Desa Pandan, Kuala Lumpur office
- The position is part-time
- Our outfit is casual but professional and everyone loves a good meme
Your minimum qualifications:
- Marketing/Communications/Journalism graduates are welcome
- If you have a different degree but a strong interest in writing/communications, get in touch anyway
To understand better what we do, visit us at 3degrees.asia
Want to get on board? Send your application and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: Careers